The University of Nigeria has pegged its cut-off mark for Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates for the 2017/18 academic session at 200.
A statement signed by the university’s registrar, Chris Igbokwe, also announced dates for UNN’s post-UTME test/screening. The statement:
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA (UNN) ADMISSION CUT-OFF MARK AND CONDUCT OF POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform the general public that the cut-off mark for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for 2017/2018 academic session is 200. Also, there will be a Post-UTME Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise.
Please continue to check our website for further information.
Post UTME is scheduled from Sept.11th, 2017 to Sept.18th,2017
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.
On the UNN website, more information is given:
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only) through Remita Platform at any Commercial Bank.
- Online registration commences on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 while the Post-UTME examination screening exercise will commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
- Process Flow for UNN Post-UTME Registration;
- Log on to the University Website: www.unn.edu.ng
- Click on UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload Certificates (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
– Birth Certificate
– Local Government Identification
– First School Leaving Certificate
– JAMB Result Slip
– O-Level 1
– O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgement Slip.
D. All candidates are required to bring the following for the screening exercise:
(i) A copy of Online Acknowledgement Slip
(ii) 2017/2018 JAMB Result Slip
E. Please note the following:
a) No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls
b) The venues for the screening are Nnamdi Azikiwe Library (Digital Library) and Centre for Distance and e-Learning, University of Nigeria, Nsukka
c) Candidates are also strongly advised to visit the University of Nigeria UNN official website: www.unn.edu.ng
The Timetable for the Computer-based screening exercise is as indicated hereunder: