Eyeway online and print
To get instant details of our advertisement rates, please call: +2348032621932
Below are some of the rate options for Eyeway online in dollar:
|Size/Location||1 month||1 quarter||6 months||1 year|
|Top banner (768 X 90), all pages||$3,500||$9,000||$16,500||$30,000|
|Bottom banner (450×60), all pages||$2,550||$4,950||$9,000||$17,200|
|Half banner (300 x 100), all pages||$1,300||$3,200||$6,000||$11,300|
|Half banner (300×250), all pages||$2, 250||$6, 000||$10, 600||$20, 000|
Below are some of the rate options for Eyeway online in Naira:
|Size/Location||1 month (N)||1 quarter (N)||6 months (N)||1 year (N)|
|Top banner (768 X 90), all pages||700, 000||1, 800, 000||3, 200, 000||6, 000,000|
|Bottom banner (450×60), all pages||405, 000||1, 050, 000||1, 850, 000||3, 300, 000|
|Half banner (300 x 100), all pages||230, 500||600, 000||1, 000,000||1, 850, 000|
The size of each advert is measured in pixels. All ads appear on the homepage and on all other pages on the site. A banner ad will be posted on the Eyeway site and may be rotated with other banners. The banner size 768 X 90 pixels appears on the right side of the Eyeway logo at the homepage and all pages on the site.
Submission of Materials
Banner ads can be in jpeg and gif format. All ads must be delivered via electronic version, either on disk or e-mail in the required pixel dimensions.
Below are our rates for Eyeway (print edition) in Naira:
|Size||Rate (Naira)||VAT (5%) (Naira)||Total|
|One-quarter page||120, 000||6, 000||126, 000|
|Half-page||200, 000||10, 000||210, 000|
|Full page||340, 000||17, 000||357, 000|
|Inside back cover||360, 000||18, 000||378, 000|
|Inside front cover||375, 000||18, 750||393, 750|
|Outside back cover||400, 000||20, 000||420, 000|
Please note: Supplements and strips are subject to negotiation
Conditions for Advertisement (Eyeway online)
1. All adverts must be delivered in electronic version, either on disk or via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated.
2. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg or flash format.
3. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published in eyeway.ng website and runs for the period paid for.
4. Payment either in cash, cheques or money transfer must be payable to Eyeway Publishing Limited.
- Eyeway Publishing Limited, its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of Act of God, strikes, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of Eyeway Publishing Limited.
- Eyeway Publishing Limited reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify Eyeway Publishing Limited, its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
- Eyeway is not responsible for the content of sites linked from eyeway.ng
Effective from October 1, 2014